This website is the property of the MUSEU DIOCESÀ I COMARCAL DE SOLSONA (DIOCESAN AND DISTRICT MUSEUM OF SOLSONA) and is purely informative. Access to this website implies knowledge and acceptance of the following terms and conditions of use.
- Ownership of the website. The domain name www.museusolsona.cat is registered to the MUSEU DIOCESÀ I COMARCAL DE SOLSONA with Spanish Tax Identification Code (CIF) R2500031F and registered office at Plaça Palau, 1, 25280, Solsona (Lleida). E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Intellectual property of the website. All intellectual property rights to the contents of this website and its graphic design are owned exclusively by the MUSEU DIOCESÀ I COMARCAL DE SOLSONA, which is entitled to exclusive exercise of the exploitation rights of the same. Thus, its reproduction, distribution, public communication and modification, in whole or in part, is prohibited without the express authorisation of the MUSEU DIOCESÀ I COMARCAL DE SOLSONA. Likewise, all distinguishing signs, trademarks, trade names or signs of any nature contained in this website are protected by law.
The photographs and videos published through the website were recorded with the prior express authorisation of the persons appearing in them. The parties concerned may write to the e-mail address email@example.com to revoke their consent at any time.
- Content of the website and links. The MUSEU DIOCESÀ I COMARCAL DE SOLSONA is not liable for misuse of the contents of its website, which shall be the sole responsibility of the person who accesses or uses them. Nor does it assume any liability for the information contained on the web pages of third parties that may be accessed through links from the page www.bisbatsolsona.cat. Such links are for information purposes only and do not in any way constitute an invitation to take out products or services as may be offered on the destination web page. Should the MUSEU DIOCESÀ I COMARCAL DE SOLSONA have actual knowledge that the activity or information to which these links send users is illegal, constitutes a crime, or could harm the assets or rights of third parties eligible for compensation, it will act with due diligence to delete or disable the link in question as soon as possible.
- Updating and modification of the website. The MUSEU DIOCESÀ I COMARCAL DE SOLSONA reserves the right to update, modify or delete the information contained on its website and its configuration or presentation at any time and without prior notice, without assuming any responsibility to do so.
- Indications on technical aspects. The MUSEU DIOCESÀ I COMARCAL DE SOLSONA assumes no liability whatsoever arising from technical problems or faults in computer equipment that occur during connection to the Internet, or which could be caused by third parties through illegal interference beyond its control. The MUSEU DIOCESÀ I COMARCAL DE SOLSONA cannot guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements that could cause damage to computer systems, electronic documents or user files on this website or third-party websites and will not be held liable for damages that could occur due to these causes. Likewise, it shall not be liable for possible damages as may be incurred by the user as a result of errors, defects or omissions in the information that it provides, when such information is obtained from third parties.
- Processing of user data. When the user provides their personal data using our contact e-mails or form, they expressly authorise the MUSEU DIOCESÀ I COMARCAL DE SOLSONA to process their personal data to deal with their requests for services. The MUSEU DIOCESÀ I COMARCAL DE SOLSONA will include the data provided by the user in a file owned by the company with all the security measures required under current data protection regulations. The MUSEU DIOCESÀ I COMARCAL DE SOLSONA will not share or communicate to third parties the data collected without the express consent of the user, except in the event that communication is necessary to provide the service that the user has requested. The user may exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition by e-mailing the MUSEU DIOCESÀ I COMARCAL DE SOLSONA, the File Owner, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Applicable legislation and jurisdiction. In general, relations with users arising from the contents of this website shall be subject to the legislation and courts of Spain. Users of this website are apprised of all that has been explained and accept it voluntarily.