Reliquary in the form of a prismatic box with hollowed interior. Its architectural structure is that of a box with double-sided lid. The sides of the box are plain but the front parts are decorated with Lombard band arcading. It has a lock in the centre.
A document from a later period conserved inside it indicates that the reliquary was from Sant Martí de Puig-reig and came to the museum in 1935.